Wednesday, May 09, 2012

My First AKC Rally Q

 Judge: Mrs. Catherine M. Thompson
Vizsla Club of America National Events
Eighth Annual Rally Trial
April 30th - Huron, OH

Here's a slideshow of a few of the exercises from our Rally run (Phyllis Ensley Photography).



The minimum passing score is 70 and a perfect score is 100 – we were right in the middle with an 85. Being the youngest participant in the Rally trial (the next youngest was 1½ yr old Ash – kudos to Alex & Ash on their 2nd place finish in Novice A!), working in the biggest room I’d ever been in filled with dozens of people and Vizslas, I am very happy with my score even if I didn’t get bonus points for my occasional scenthound imitation! Mea culpa! Mea culpa! But, oh, that carpeting was a symphony of scent !!!



*Slow to upload highlights from our whirlwind of a week but we are both dawg-tired and there are a lot of pictures to sort through and process.

1 comment: