Monday, September 19, 2011

Sunday in the Country

Yesterday was a great day to be out running in the woods with Tunder, Diva and Miska Mom.


Here I am jumping over a log.  This is a rare shot of me running alongside Diva.  She runs soooo fast that the only time I can keep up with her is when she's been running flat out for quite some time (look at that tongue) and even then it's only for a few strides.

                                                  Taking time out for a family portrait
Tunder, Miska Mom and Me

Starting to get fidgety

OK, I'll behave

So much for the family portrait
                                         Climbing the rocks of Grandma Sylvia's waterfall
                                                     (atleast I didn't jump in (this time))


No comments:

Post a Comment