Monday, April 23, 2012

Ticked Off !

Weird, Weird Winter that Wasn't!

End of April - "May" trees and flowers in full bloom, golf-course-green-lawns, sky-high pollen counts, temperatures in low single digits, rain, wind gusts and fresh snow (everywhere but here) AND this creepy crawly was clinging to my ear flap!!! YUK!!! Luckily, it had not attached it's mouth and came away intact. The photos are blurry because it was moving around the bottle so fast the camera couldn't focus. Tomorrow, I'll find out if I have to go to the vet and the tick will be off to the lab for investigation. 

A big THANK YOU to Gary for driving way, way out of his way to remove this parasite from my ear.

2 comments:

  1. Ticks are horrible! We hate creepy crawlies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how we hate ticks, we get a lot of them here, but hardly any on Amber. It's the long haired one of my household that gets most of them. Yuck!

    ReplyDelete