Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Agility Request Granted

Grandma Sylvia requested agility videos. Can't show you my A-frame antics yet (I asked and there isn't one hidden anywhere in the house) but I can show you my chute skills. I could barely contain my excitement when I saw a chute in the backyard this morning.

In spite of my proximity to the enthrallingly exciting equipment, I hold my wait (even though I am shaking with anticipation) until I hear the cue "chute."


Once again, you can't see me holding my wait with an earth-shaking sit but atleast you can see Mom's lead out.

Will place tripod in a better position next time.

3 comments:

  1. Good control for such a young'n! (he's just a young boy, right?) CHUTE is fun! Amber loves the chute too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! And, yup, still a pup - turning 6 months on the 30th.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!! Great to see the Bodi-man in action!! Nothing like taking the chute with you though. :-)

    ReplyDelete