Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving to My American Family, Friends and Followers

I'm in the midst of a growth spurt.  It seems like I'm getting bigger by the hour.

I remember when I wasn't much bigger than this truck
Can't believe my entire litter used to fit in this carrier crate
You'll never be able to pull me through the park on this
August 22
November 22
Look, my collar now barely fits my wrist

If THAT's a 17lb turkey WHATEVER will I serve to my guests?





HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh- my girls couldn't get that close to the turkey without their tongue coming out for a little lick!

    Happy Thanksgiving :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bodi has certainly grown since I first met him. He's a healthy, growing boy for sure.

    Nice use of props - you almost had me fooled :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love the comparison on the couch. He really has grown. What does he weigh these days? Stella was still only 32 pounds last week.

    and good boy with the turkey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG - definitely a growth spurt! Missing him & you! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a handsome Vizsla, happy Thanksgiving Bodi!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, Stella, I just weighed in @ 38 lbs! Using just a measuring tape (no wicket), I am in the vicinity of 21" at the withers. Although I have been "bursting at the seams," I'm not as out of control as the photos may have you believe (I really enjoyed pretending to be a giant for the camera). Just a little Vizsla humour :o)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, not sure if we could let William get that close to a turkey? He moves at warp speed now.

    Bodi is very handsome - must be in the genes! (lol).

    ReplyDelete