Friday, November 04, 2011

5 Months of Age

WOW!  How I've grown!

At 2 weeks, I'm just about the size of Miska Mom's head

5 weeks and as cute as can be
 

5 months and over 4' long all stretched out!

At 30 days, exploring a step (and bonking my head in the process).
[Elsie (Ms. Yellow) was the first of my sibs to successfully climb the step.]
 
 This week
The interesting part of this video is my touching the statue with my paws as was asked of me.  The balancing part is nothing new - just ask my brothers:

At 7 weeks, balancing on the faces of Will and Charlie.  Good thing the exercise pen was 4' high; with such accommodating brothers, a shorter one may not have been able to contain me.

3 comments:

  1. Sigh, it's amazing how quickly they grow. Almost seems impossible that they were so tiny only a few months ago!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable- always love puppy pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the video especially when compared to him stepping on the siblings lol.

    ReplyDelete