Friday, November 16, 2012

Fashion Friday

While deciding on a winter coat for me, Mom found a bargain she couldn't pass up.  There was only one in the store: an XXL!  The colour looks good on me, it is fleece-lined, it has reflective strips and it cost only $15!  With a small investment of time it can be altered if it proves to be too roomy for me. 

As the XXL is intended for Rottweilers, Mastiffs, etc.,
the neck opening is rather large for me. 


Somay we present


the Canine Cravat



which works best when the ends are all tucked in and out of reach!
Tee hee hee
 

2 comments:

  1. You always seem to find great bargains!! Well, Bodi will certainly be like a flashing beacon against white snow in that jacket.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could be a sign that I hit the stores too often?! Added bonus: Bodi wore it in the rain one evening and both he and the fleece lining were completely dry.

      Delete