Sunday, October 30, 2011

Happy Hallowe'en

It is generally believed that smooth coats require very little grooming.  I, however, require hours of work to look this effortless.  I put in the long hours so that I can mingle with the populace incognito.








As it is Hallowe'en, I've decided to show you how I look as my true self, in my "birthday suit," so to speak.




The Official Palace Portrait



Alas, the best Court Jester in the land has arrived for the party.



Jester Tyrone- always dressed to impress

I've dispatched my Valet, Tunder, to retrieve the bowl of Hallowe'en Treats.  Now, what is taking him so long?  

"Oh, Tun-der, I'm wai-ting !"
"Have you not found the bowl of treats, yet?"
"Ack!  Good help's hard to find!"

HAPPY HALLOWE'EN !


 

6 comments:

  1. Amazing costume. He looks like he's enjoying the get ups, but is he really?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Paul, we were all extremely well paid for the modelling gig (we have a terrific agent). As I am very agile and fast, had I not been enjoying myself, the costumer would never have been able to catch me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable! I don't think I could get either of my girls to sit with that stuff on for more than a millisecond.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic costumes! I didn't even recognize Tyro. But nothing beats The KING!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tyro: "It takes great skill to maintain eye-contact with the camera while balancing a mask made for humans - no strings, no tape, all co-ordination!"

    Tunder: "I really enjoyed practicing my retrieval skills. Hmmm, if only dumbbells were made of rawhide..."

    ReplyDelete
  6. Am ever more impressed with Tyro!! :-) Loved all the pics.

    ReplyDelete