Friday, April 12, 2013

Fashion Friday

Definitely raincoat weather this week!

What a week of weather: thunder and lightning, heavy rain, light rain, ice pellets, high winds and a hint of snow. The GTA was under a "weather-watch" for most of the week. Last night's ice storm caused downed branches, trees and power lines (with some fires) across many areas of the province. Lucky for us, the temperature stayed above zero so this part of the city did not receive as bad a storm as other areas

On Monday night, the rain was heavy and the lightning so close that I had to wait for over a half hour to go outside after I had signaled my need to go-go. 

 


I very happilwear my stylish and practical Guardian Gear raincoat
(purchased from petedge.com - available in several sizes and colours).

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you should be directing traffic with that orange cape!

    ReplyDelete