Thursday, September 27, 2012

Bodi's B&B: Long Weekend Photos

Finally found a few minutes to post some photos of my long weekend with Miska-Mom, Uncle Tyro and Diva. 

Miska-Mom, Uncle Tyro, Diva
and Me!
   
Uncle T decided he liked the smallest bed the best


Trying to steal the toy away from Miska-Mom on the fly
to no avail

Miska-Mom and Uncle T demonstrating that
you are never too old for a good roll on wet grass

chomp, chomp, chomp
"I was enjoying that leaf!"

Yours truly with Diva


Miska-Mom and Uncle Tyro

2 comments:

  1. Love seeing all the pretty red dogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very enjoyed for this blog. It help me very much to solve some problems. Thanks a lot for sharing this with all of us. I appreciate it very much! Looking forward to another great blog!

    ReplyDelete